May 23, 7:00 pm
At a time when we are bombarded by refugee crises around the world, we need to know the laws and rationale for those who seek entry to the USA. Some questions we’ll attempt to answer:
– Is everyone on the path to citizenship?
– What are the laws governing immigrants, refugees, and those seeking asylum?
– Why do some people get access to the USA while others are deported?
• Susan Gzesh, Senior Instructional Professor in the College of the University of Chicago
• Oscar A. Chacón, Executive Director, Alianza Americas.
Spotlight’s mission is to provide a platform to examine and discuss current social justice issues. Engaged individual then act to transform their communities.
Email [email protected] for more information.