NCJW offers volunteers the opportunity to take action, become a positive force for social change and simply enjoy the company of progressive, like-minded women. This is the type of organization that allows you to use your skills and develop ones you didn’t even realize you had, to improve the lives of women, children and families. Through our dedicated volunteers we become a stronger force to meet social needs and a louder voice to champion social change. We hope you will choose to join us in the great work that we are doing. You get as much as you give.
Event Programming Volunteer Opportunities
- Create new programs and activities
- Plan or staff member programs and activities
- Find speakers and venues; coordinate refreshments
- Organize a raffle or silent auction for events
- Look for interesting venues for events
- Staff an NCJW program or event
- Call members to encourage attendance
- Design event invitations
- Help publicize a program or event
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to help or to join the Programming Committee.