NCJW Chicago North Shore Section offers a myriad of ways to get involved!
For over 125 years, NCJW has boldly imagined a world where women, children, and families are fully valued and supported.
Through education, advocacy, and community service, NCJW has worked to make this vision a reality at all levels of government and in communities across the United States. We’ve stayed true to our values throughout our history. Despite the current unease and anxiety, our goals remain clear and our resolve is firm.
- Click here to join NCJW Chicago North Shore.
- Our members join a motivated and fun collective of thoughtful women connecting with each other and learning together as a community of progressive change-makers.
- Click here to subscribe to our e-newsletter and action alerts so you won’t miss important information and events!
- Add your voice to make change happen with the National Council of Jewish Women. Whether it’s an urgent Action Alert or a new event added to our calendar, the easiest way for us to communicate with you is electronically.
- Click here to donate.
- For over 125 years, NCJW has been championing the needs of women, children, and families. And we’re not stopping anytime soon. The time is NOW to support NCJW. Your donation is your voice, speak truth to power. Make a fast and secure gift online or inquire about other forms of giving. NCJW is recognized as an organization described in section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue code. Contributions are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.