NCJW Chicago North Shore Section offers a myriad of ways to get involved!
Through education, advocacy, and community service, NCJW has worked to make this vision a reality at all levels of government and in communities across the United States. Join, subscribe or donate today!
- Join NCJW Chicago North Shore – click on the image.
- Our members join a motivated and fun collective of thoughtful women connecting with each other and learning together as a community of progressive change-makers.
- Subscribe to our e-newsletter and action alerts so you won’t miss important information and events!
- Add your voice to make change happen with the National Council of Jewish Women. Whether it’s an urgent Action Alert or a new event added to our calendar, the easiest way for us to communicate with you is electronically.
- Donate by clicking on the image.
- For 130 years, NCJW has been championing the needs of women, children, and families. And we’re not stopping anytime soon. The time is NOW to support NCJW’s work. Your donation is your voice!
- Make a fast and secure gift online or inquire about other forms of giving. NCJW is recognized as an organization described in section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue code. Contributions are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.