November 18, 7:30 pm
Join us for a lively and fun discussion about:
- For what are we feeling especially grateful this year in particular, during the pandemic?
- How do we put a Jewish “spin” on Thanksgiving and what is the Jewish perspective on gratitude?
- What is your favorite Thanksgiving recipe? How do you add a new flavor or dish to your Thanksgiving menu?
Please plan to send one copy of your recipe to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 8 and we will compile and send to everyone.
- The Power of Gratitude (Ekev 5775) – https://rabbisacks.org/the-power-of-gratitude-ekev-5775/
- Why Thankfulness And Gratitude Are Jewish Emotions https://forward.com/culture/books/414468/why-thankfulness-and-gratitude-are-jewish-emotions/
- Does God Require Gratitude? (Eikev) – https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/does-god-require-gratitude-eikev-ep-24/id1446518157?i=1000447208610 (10 minutes)
- Great resources for your family here: https://rac.org/thanksgiving